Beware of Fraudulent “COVID-19 Compensation Lottery Prize” scam.
By clicking on the links below, you can download and print the various forms and other documents applicable to the Program.
- Instructions on How to Submit an Application
- Application Checklist – Short Form and Long Form
- Program Protocol
- Program Definitions
- Schedule 1 – List of Vaccines
- Schedule 2 – Application Form
- Schedule 3 – Supporting Evidence Form
- Schedule 4 – Notice of Appeal of Rejected Application
- Schedule 5 – Notice of Appeal of Denied Receivable Claim
- Schedule 6 – Illustrative Diagram of the Reporting Period
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
All Program forms must be completed and submitted in English, French or Spanish; any form completed or submitted in any other language will be rejected. However, documents and other information required to be provided together with the Application Form (Schedule 2), the Supporting Evidence Form (Schedule 3) or the Appeal of Denied Receivable Claim form (Schedule 5), as described in such forms, may be submitted in other languages.
All Program forms must be duly completed, signed and dated when submitted, in order to be considered.