Beware of Fraudulent “COVID-19 Compensation Lottery Prize” scam.
Hint: To understand the exact meaning of capitalized words used below, please visit the Program definitions.
What can you submit on this page?
This page allows you to upload and submit online to the Program’s Administrator:
- the Supporting Evidence Form; and
- the other supporting documents that are required to be provided under the terms of the Application Form or the Supporting Evidence Form, such as:
- invoices, receipts or other proof of payment for medical expenses (including Hospital fees, if any) incurred as a consequence of the Injury,
- if you are applying on behalf of a Patient, a power of attorney or notarized statement confirming that you are the legally authorized parent, guardian, heir or legal representative of that Patient,
- the documents required to be submitted by the Registered Healthcare Professional(s) together with the Supporting Evidence Form,
- any other document or information that supports your Application.
Please remember that the Supporting Evidence Form and other supporting documents must be submitted at the same time as your Application Form. You can find the Program forms and other resources here: Printable Program Forms and Other documents.
When should you use this page?
You should use this page if:
- you have submitted an online Application Form, and you wish to submit online your Supporting Evidence Form and other supporting documents; or
- you have sent your Application Form via email or regular mail, but your Supporting Evidence Form and/or your supporting documents are missing or need be sent again, and you wish to submit them online.
Please upload all supporting documents as attachments under the relevant sections of this page; and once you have finished uploading all attachments, then click “Submit”.
Have your Application Number ready
You must have your Application number to be able to submit your supporting documents online.
You can find your Application number:
- if you completed an online Application Form, the Application number was displayed on the confirmation page following your submission, and was also sent to the Applicant’s email address, if any, as provided in the Application;
- if you submitted an Application Form via email or regular mail, your Application number was sent by the Program’s Administrator to the Applicant’s email address, if any, or mailing address, as provided in the Application. If you applied via email or regular mail and you have not yet received your Application number, this may be because your Application has not yet been processed.
If you have any questions or need help finding your Application number, please contact the Program’s Administrator for assistance.