Beware of Fraudulent “COVID-19 Compensation Lottery Prize” scam.
What the Program covers
The purpose of the Program is to provide no-fault compensation in full and final settlement of any claims to eligible individuals who suffer a Serious Adverse Event resulting in permanent impairment or death associated with a COVID-19 Vaccine received through the COVAX Facility in any AMC Eligible Economy, or the administration of such a Vaccine (provided that such Vaccine has been earmarked for delivery through the COVAX Facility to an AMC Eligible Economy, or to a Humanitarian Agency for use in an AMC Eligible Economy, up to and inclusive of 30 June 2023, as tracked by the Administrator through such Vaccine’s batch or lot number).
A number of conditions need to be met: (1) in order for an Application to be receivable; and (2) if an Application is receivable, in order for you (or the person you represent) to be eligible to receive compensation under the Program. These conditions are described in the Program Protocol.
What the Program does not cover
The Program does not cover, and will not provide compensation for:
- any Serious Adverse Events arising from a COVID-19 Vaccine received through the COVAX Facility in any AMC Eligible Economy, to the extent such Vaccine has been earmarked for delivery through the COVAX Facility to an AMC Eligible Economy, or to a Humanitarian Agency for use in an AMC Eligible Economy, after 30 June 2023;
- any non-Serious Adverse Events associated with any COVID-19 Vaccine received through the COVAX Facility in any of the AMC Eligible Economies; or
- any adverse events (whether serious or non-serious) arising from any COVID-19 Vaccine that: (a) has not been received through the COVAX Facility, or (b) has been administered in any country, territory or economy that is not an AMC Eligible Economy; or
- any Serious Adverse Events arising from a COVID-19 Vaccine received through the COVAX Facility in any AMC Eligible Economy, if the Vaccine is administered after the Vaccine’s Scope of Coverage Endpoint (after more than two years from the date the Vaccine was first put into circulation by the manufacturer in any country). See Schedule 1 (List of Vaccines) to the Program Protocol, for this date); or
- any Serious Adverse Events arising from a COVID-19 Vaccine received through the COVAX Facility in any AMC Eligible Economy, for which an Application is submitted to the Administrator after the end of the Reporting Period, which can in no event extend beyond 30 June 2027 (which is the date on which the Program’s application process comes to an end). For more information about the Reporting Period, please see Schedule 6 (Illustrative Diagram of the Reporting Period) and the Questions & Answers;
- Vaccine doses which have been redeployed by an AMC Eligible Economy or another country to an AMC Eligible Economy without the explicit agreement of the COVAX Facility.
The Program’s Administrator
The Program is administered by ESIS, Inc., as the Program’s independent claims administrator (the “Administrator”). ESIS has over 30 years of relevant claims handling experience, and has Regional Centers around the world to assist Program applicants in all 92 AMC Eligible Economies. The Administrator will manage and administer the Program in accordance with terms of the Program Protocol (procedure) and the Program’s forms.
The Administrator does not charge any fee for any individual to download, upload or submit any Program forms.
You should exercise extreme caution in respect of any emails, text messages, telephone calls or other communications requesting you to make a payment as a condition for downloading or submitting an Application Form or any other forms under the Program. Do not make any such payment under any circumstances, as such emails, text messages, telephone calls or other communications are fraudulent and do not originate from the Administrator.
Additional information and resources
Learn about the Program’s procedure, terms and conditions.
Find all the documents you might need to fill out or consult, in one place.
How to submit your Application
Find out step-by-step how to apply to the Program
Before applying, we suggest that you carefully read:
- the Program Protocol and the Questions & Answers, as these pages provide important information about the conditions that apply to the Program; and
- the instructions on How to Apply, which provide important information about how to complete and submit your Application materials.