Beware of Fraudulent “COVID-19 Compensation Lottery Prize” scam.
Welcome to the COVAX Web Portal for the COVAX No-Fault Compensation Program for AMC Eligible Economies
The COVAX No-Fault Compensation Program for AMC eligible economies (the “Program”) provides no-fault lump-sum compensation in full and final settlement of any claims to individuals who have suffered a Serious Adverse Event resulting in permanent impairment or death associated with a COVID-19 vaccine procured or distributed through the COVAX Facility, or the administration of such a vaccine, within any AMC Eligible Economy. The Program is administered by ESIS, Inc. (the “Administrator”), which is an independent claims administrator with over 30 years’ of relevant claims handling experience, and has regional centers around the world able to assist Program applicants in all 92 AMC Eligible Economies.
This website provides information and resources about the Program, including access to the forms required to submit an Application for compensation under Program. The information and resources on this website are available in English, French and Spanish, and include:
- the Program’s Protocol (procedure);
- the Program’s application materials consisting of:
- the Application Form; and
- the Supporting Evidence Form;
- other Program forms (including the Notice of Appeal of Rejected Application form and the Notice of Appeal of Denied Receivable Claim form);
- instructions on “How to Submit an Application” for compensation under the Program;
- frequently asked questions and answers (FAQs) about the Program; and
- contact information for the Administrator, including (1) its email address, (2) the mailing addresses and direct (at-cost) telephone numbers for the Program’s Regional Centers, as well as (3) the telephone number for the Program’s Global Telephone Hotline, (which number may be toll-free or at-cost, depending on which country you are calling from).
Before you take any steps towards completing or submitting an Application for compensation under the Program, we suggest that you carefully read the How to Submit an Application instructions, which provide important information about how application materials should be completed and submitted.
The application materials and the appeal forms (as well as any documents required to be submitted with the application materials or the Notice of Appeal of a Denied Receivable Claim form) can be submitted through one of the following means:
- online through this website (see the “On-Line Submission of Application Materials” section available here, and the “On-Line Submission of Appeals Forms” section available here, as applicable); or
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by regular mail to one of the Program’s Regional Centers whose addresses are available here.
If the Program’s Administrator requests the submission of additional documents or information after you have submitted an Application form, a Supporting Evidence form or a Notice of Appeal of a Denied Receivable Claim form, then these additional documents can be submitted either:
- online through this website (see the “On-Line Submission of Additional Documents Requested by the Administrator” section, available here); or
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by regular mail to one of the Program’s Regional Centers, whose addresses are available here.
The Program’s Administrator does not charge any fees for any individual to download or submit an Application Form or any other Program forms.
If you have questions about the Program, an Application Form, a Supporting Evidence Form or other Program forms whose answers are not found on this website, then you can contact the Administrator: (1) by email at email@example.com, or (2) by writing to one of the Program’s Regional Centers, or (3) by calling the telephone number for the Program’s Global telephone Hotline (which number may be toll-free or at-cost, depending on which country you are calling from) or any of the direct (at-cost) telephone numbers for the Program’s Regional Centers.